331 Connecticut Street, San Francisco CA 94107 — This 1914 beautiful Edwardian home is located on one of the most appealing blocks of Bernal Hill’s north slope. A short stroll to Goat Hill Pizza, Chez Maman, Aperto, and so many other great places on 18th Street just around the corner. 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, sunroom, formal dining room, remodeled kitchen, secluded landscaped garden, and 2-car garage. The owners took care to preserve the warm architectural style and details while adding contemporary upgrades. Huge attic with expansion potential plus bonus room downstairs.
* Offered at $1,199,000
* Sales price $1,750,000
Represented Buyer in Transaction.
Noe Valley Real Estate Sells Bernal Heights Edwardian
The SellingSF Team, led by Don Woolhouse and Stefano DeZerega, is committed to providing clients with consistently exceptional service. With almost 50 years of combined real estate experience, our dynamic team is able to make things happen. Our background in the business spans from property management, to mortgage financing, to real estate development and beyond. Yet, the core business and strength of the team is working effectively with all types of people to buy and sell homes; facilitating our clients, in any situation, to realize their dreams.
By working collaboratively as a team we are able to utilize our respective strengths and offer unparalleled service to our clients. With our deep ties to realtors throughout the bay area, we have built significant relationships within the real estate community. These relationships often serve our clients, allowing us an extra opportunity to ratify contracts, solve problems, and close deals.
Sellers know they can depend on us for a range of services including …
- Researching accurate and recent market values
- Proposing the smartest pricing strategies for your home
- Devising the best steps to prepare your home for sale
- Managing a team of contractors and tradespeople as needed
- Introducing sellers to our preferred relationships with leading stagers
- Aggressively marketing your home through online forums and an extensive network of agents in the area
- Promoting your property through the country’s largest relocation network
- Being available personally to show your home to prospective buyers and/or agents at broker’s tours, open houses, office tours, and by private appointments
- Rigorously screening offers and advocating on your behalf during contract negotiations
- Navigating the escrow process to a successful close
And buyers know that they can depend on the SellingSF Team for great service including …
- Personalizing the online search process for new listings and sales
- Previewing properties and organizing targeted tours to save clients time and energy
- Providing early access and inside information on listings
- Arranging private showings as needed
- Connecting buyers to our network of reputable mortgage brokers and lenders
- Introducing buyers to a refined network of home and pest inspectors
- Devising a buyer’s smartest offer strategy and presenting their offer to their best advantage
- Making use of our personal and professional ties in neighboring counties to facilitate moves in and out of San Francisco
We have a proven track record in giving our clients the highest level of service at every step of a real estate transaction. Whether it’s finding the right property, marketing a home, negotiating a contract, or navigating an escrow, our clients know that they can depend on us to deliver results.